Last Updated: 2 October 2018
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We collect information from you when you visit the Charge for Stripe website (the “Website”), make an enquiry with Platinum Apps, download the App, lodge comments, enquire or review the App via Google Play, and use the App. This information includes (but is not limited to) your email address.
USE OF INFORMATION
- Any of the information that we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- Personalise your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- Improve our Website. We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- Improve our Apps. Crashlytics crash reporting (as detailed above) is used to help us identify crashes to make our apps even better.
- Improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- Process transactions with Stripe. Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the product or service requested.
- Administer a survey or other site feature.
- Send periodic emails. The email address you provide may be used to send you information and updates, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
- Platinum Apps implements a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you use the App .
- Cookies are used by the App to understand and save your preferences for future visits, keep track of advertisements and compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interaction so that we can offer better site experiences and tools in the future.
- We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include Stripe, or trusted third parties who assist us in operating the Services, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- In addition to the information above, users of Charge for Stripe mobile apps are required to register for a Stripe account. More information can be found regarding Stripe’s compliance with GDPR requirements here. Platinum Apps are not responsible for processing charges or storing user data and data which is available to Platinum Apps via the Stripe Connect platform will never be be saved, shared with any external parties, stored electronically or otherwise extracted for any purpose without prior request. Platinum Apps however may use this information to contact users about their experience with our apps &/or provide technical support. If any user wishes to have their data completely removed from the Charge for Stripe app should refer to our FAQ, specifically the item titled “Can I disconnect my Stripe account from Charge for Stripe” for details on how to complete this process. Below is a screenshot for reference and once this process is completed, Charge for Stripe will no longer have access to any data relating to your account.
- Platinum Apps Pty Ltd
PO Box 860
Mandurah WA 6210
- Email: email@example.com